[Az-Geocaching] Travel Bug Question

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Tue Mar 22 14:04:27 MST 2005

I do/have, but my guess is that most cache owners don't even know about the
fact that it can be done.  I asked a cacher to remove a TB from one of my
caches that had been there for 9 months, but wasn't there at all.  I found
out then that I could remove TBs myself, which I did.  The funny thing about
that one was, this very TB showed up just a few months later, but had been
traveling and not logged.  I know the cachers who had it, very well.

Brian

Team A.I.

  _____