[Az-Geocaching] Poll

Wright, Vicki vicki.wright at fmcsa.dot.gov
Tue Mar 22 13:14:45 MST 2005

Bravo -- well said Brian!!

Vicki Wright
Transportation Assistant
FMCSA AZ Division
400 E Van Buren Street, Suite 401
Phoenix, AZ  85004
602.379.6851 x302
FAX 602.379.3627

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
Brian Casteel
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 6:36 PM
To: listserv at azgeocaching.com; Guy Aldrich
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Poll

No.

Why?  My impression of the site itself is that it spawned out of
resentment,
and is a rebellion against 'The Man' as it were for not allowing
Geocaching
the way they want it to be.  By allowing certain things like the Nude
LC, my
perception is that the site admins are acting like nothing more than
teenagers defying the rules of their parents to see how far they can go
before they've gone too far.  Perhaps they will fill a niche for a group
of
cachers out there, but until the limits of what is permitted are
narrowed to
omit anything adult-oriented in any way, shape or form, I won't support
the
site with anything but forum posts.  It's funny.  You have people
leaving
GC.com for TC.com because they don't like the rules, yet they arrive at
site...with rules!  In some cases, I find it humorous that those who
left
because of the rules, continue to defy said rules by listing caches on
more
than one site, when it is stated up front that you are asked not to, or
archive the other cache when the TC.com one is approved <breathe>.

Brian
Team A.I.