[Az-Geocaching] Poll

CSC cbaker at customsoftwareconsult.com
Fri Mar 18 15:46:59 MST 2005

I decided to register at tc.com to see what all the fuss was about.  I registered last night at 9:30 pm and received a sponsor offering by email about 90 seconds later.  While I was tending to that matter, a second sponsor emailed me (about 6 minutes later) offering his sponsorship.

The first sponsor is a "Garbologist" from Lake Powell with "being outside/nude photography" listed as his/her interests.  He/she has no less than 62 other sponsorees.   The other sponsor is from New Mexico (not Arizona, were I live).  Both were unsolicited, and neither asked me any kind of qualifying questions.

Bottom line . I guess anybody can become a member with little or no effort. (Not that there is necessarily anything inherently wrong with that.)

Shadoefax
www.geocachingarizona.blogspot.com