[Az-Geocaching] Poll

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Fri Mar 18 15:24:18 MST 2005

Just wondering if a land manager - say a National Park Ranger - finds a
marked Terracache, who do they contact about it? Do they have to register
and get sponsored? Then what? Does the site take some kind of responsibility
for the role of talking to land managers, or are they of the philosophy that
they are just a listing service (the napster/kazaa type defence)?

I know that people are supposed to put their contact details on caches, but
often they don't.

Andy