[Az-Geocaching] Poll

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Fri Mar 18 09:01:51 MST 2005

Hardly.  It's just the most visible example of what is bad about the site
philosophy.  Pics by Nudecacher on pages are often deleted or asked to be
modified due to the revealing nature of them.  The available domain was a
stab at MBH to have a little fun with it.  To avoid posting for a third
time, my opinion is of the overall site right now, with my greatest concern
having to do with the LC in question.  The secondary concern is, if
something this 'soft' is allowed, what's next in concept before the limits
are breached in a whole new way?  I never said the entire site was porn
caches, but I see a bad trend coming out of this if it isn't kept in check.
Truthfully, I'd like to see the LC go away and my perception might change a
bit.

Brian
Team A.I.

  _____