[Az-Geocaching] Do you know him?

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Thu Mar 17 16:17:40 MST 2005

I still remember that little Mohave Rattler we found, and the second one
that almost found us when we jogged by those bushes.  It just seemed too
coincidental that as I was kneeling there (about 8' away mind you) and said,
"I want to hear it rattle, but I don't want to do anything to piss it off,"
and as if on cue, it started.  That's when we left.

Brian
Team A.I.