[Az-Geocaching] TC vs GC

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Tue Mar 15 18:59:10 MST 2005

At 04:28 PM 3/15/2005, you wrote:

>Right now, I see terracaching.com as more of a rebellion site.  In that
>regard, there is an inherent desire not to follow the 'same rules', which
>if left unchecked could become a huge thorn in the side of all that
>cachers have worked to achieve in terms of public official happiness and a
>happy co-existence with as many groups/leaders as possible.  Competition
>might be good for all, but I just hope it doesn't become unscrupulous.

Regardless of why or why not terracaching exists, one fact remains.  It is
filling, or trying to fill a void than has opened at geocaching.com.  If GC
hadn't cracked down on virtual caches the way they have, I probably
wouldn't even have an account over in TC.  I really hope that TC does fill
that void of virtual caches which I really do enjoy finding.