[Az-Geocaching] http://www.terracaching.com/

Bill Tomlinson billtomlinson at qwest.net
Tue Mar 15 15:38:42 MST 2005

Personally, I'm having difficulty understanding why anyone is dinging
terracaching.com for this.  There is one cache and it happens to be
inspired by geocaching.com's famous "nudecacher".  He's been caching
nude and posting his photos for nearly 2 years.  Over 150 logs.  From
what I've seen in the GC forums, he's been well received.  I always find
it best to investigate the facts before judging.  Based on the comments
I'm seeing, I take it many will be cancelling their geocaching.com
memberships immediately.  :-)

CacheLess