[Az-Geocaching] http://www.terracaching.com/

Bill Nolan bill at freeholder.com
Tue Mar 15 14:53:47 MST 2005

Ah yes, the media...   I stand corrected.  I didn't think of that.  I still
don't think it would hurt the kiddies to view a listing like that, but you
are right.  The media would have a field day with that.  Also, I'm not
actively supporting the concept.  In general I just prefer to ignore what
other people do, unless it actually harms others, and I don't like
censorship.  The media thing is a real problem, though.  Think of it, nude
cachers digging up historical sites to find caches containing (insert evil
item here).

Bill in Willcox