[Az-Geocaching] GPS Sensitivity

bbudcam at aol.com bbudcam at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 19:35:15 MST 2005

I'm pretty sure most receivers are "line of sight" when it comes to receiving the signal from sattelites. My magellon works inside my house and my office, but the "error rate" is much higher than say on top south mountain. Youll read on alot cache descriptions that trees, building, cliffs, mountains and the like limit reception. I think it is just he way it is. BTW I have a magellan sportrak pro.

Cameron