[Az-Geocaching] A last word on Prices

EvilFISH EvilFish at cox.net
Fri Mar 11 19:49:31 MST 2005

I am waiting for the OIL/ Automobile companies that bought off all the
inventors of the 100mpg carburetors to announce that they developed a car
that goes 100mpg and makes our other vehicle obsolete thus having to buy a
new vehicle in which the Government collects more fees.

until then caching on the way that is not really out of the way I still need
exercise