[Az-Geocaching] A last word on Prices

AzRockhound azrockhound at cox.net
Fri Mar 11 16:52:10 MST 2005

mine isnt
  -----Original Message-----
  From: az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com [mailto:az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of SSpackeen at aol.com
  Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 4:42 PM
  To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
  Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] A last word on Prices

  OH, but that's no longer correct!  Modern vehicles are very gas-efficient once the vehicle reaches 60-mph - and actually improve in many cases above that point!

  using two words.... SLOW DOWN....  if the govt wanted to conserve gas, lol, make the speed limits 55 again....   that would save gas over the 85 they drive here in phx.