[Az-Geocaching] A last word on Prices

SSpackeen at aol.com SSpackeen at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 16:41:48 MST 2005

OH, but that's no longer correct!  Modern vehicles are very  gas-efficient
once the vehicle reaches 60-mph - and actually improve in many  cases above that
point!

using two words.... SLOW DOWN....  if the govt  wanted to conserve gas, lol,
make the speed limits 55 again....   that  would save gas over the 85 they
drive here in phx.