[Az-Geocaching] Gas Prices

Bill Nolan bill at freeholder.com
Thu Mar 10 15:48:43 MST 2005

Well, I have noticed it can drop pretty fast sometimes, but people tend to
notice a lot more when it goes up than they do when it goes down.  Besides,
the idea in business is to sell your product for as much as you can get.
Ben Franklin summed it up when he said, "Buy cheap and sell dear."  Now,
pretty much everybody feels that way when THEY are the one doing the
selling.  I've never heard anyone say, "The realtor says I can get 230K for
my home, but I only paid 110K 7 years ago, so I'm going to list it for 160K,
just to be fair."

Bill in Willcox

  _____