[Az-Geocaching] Rattlers are out!

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 15:22:49 MST 2005

Thanks for the heads up. I figured they would be out soon.

Michelle Chelby Geiss <chelby at desertsol.com> wrote:Just wanted to give y'all a heads up! The rattlesnakes are out! I
have been hiking in AZ for 10 years and I have never run into a rattler
on the trail...until this morning! Talked to other hikers today who
said they just started seeing them this week. So be careful before
sticking your hand into that rock pile to pull out the ammo can!
Be safe!
Chelby (tiny Honda lover!...but that's another post!;)
Team desertSol

I'm hiking the Grand Canyon to raise money for the Leukemia and
Lymphoma Society!
Please help me reach my fundraising goal!
www.active.com/donate/hfddms/desertsol

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

http://mail.yahoo.com