[Az-Geocaching] Mo' bettah caches!

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Tue Mar 8 17:04:14 MST 2005

At 09:08 AM 3/8/2005, you wrote:

>I gotta agree with you totally Steve! There is nothing as exciting as
>finding an ammo box in the desert or forest after a nice short (or long)
>hike!!!

I think it has something to do with having some time and effort invested in
the search.  If we go out and fail to find an urban micro, I don't really
feel all that bad.  However, if I have driven a ways, hiked some, and have
some real effort invested, I am going to try a little harder to find the
cache, and with that comes a little greater satisfaction in the find.