[Az-Geocaching] Vacation geocaching - caches in Tucson area recommendations please

Rosemarie ontario_cacher at yahoo.ca
Tue Mar 8 08:36:20 MST 2005

Hi,

We'll be in Tucson for a week arriving on March 15th.
Can  you recommend caches in the area. We like caches
that are scenic, historic, a short hike (a mile or
less round trip), clever hides, interesting
containers. We also like to have a good place to park
in a safe area.

We plan on visiting Mt Lemmon (Summerhaven), the
Sabino Canyon, UofA and the Desert Museum.

J.A.R.S.

"I don't know what you are going to do, but I know I can't lie around
and be lazy. I am a Thing-Finder, and when you're a Thing-Finder you
don't have a minute to spare....The whole world is full of things, and
somebody has to look for them. And that's just what a Thing-Finder does.
  -Pippi Longstocking