[Az-Geocaching] Mo' bettah caches!

AZJEDI & Padawans azjedi at cox.net
Mon Mar 7 22:01:50 MST 2005

If you don't like the Micro's "Lame" cache, then don't go find them. set
your pocketquery to bypass them ???  That is just my opinion... I got into
this for have fun and find something to do with my kids... I would rather
spend my afternoon caching and lifting Light pole covers than to have my Son
spend all day inside playing playstation..

Again just my opinion... I do have agree that the caches get old and
repeating,,,, I am having that battle with "Drinking hole" series, but then
again I want them easy enough to be done with Kids..

AZJEDI