[Az-Geocaching] Mo' bettah caches!

Bill Tomlinson billtomlinson at qwest.net
Mon Mar 7 21:53:05 MST 2005

I don't want to beat a dead horse (or a live one for that matter), but
it seems I'm completely lost.  I'm reading two objections, but can't
understand either.  First, you say that it is a matter of saturation,
but as I read Graldrich's listing, he noted somewhere between .20 and
.33 but when I look at the guidelines posted at geocaching.com, it says
that caches must be placed at least .10 apart.  If the guidelines have
changes, they should be posted.  Second, you mention the possibility of
land managers getting upset, but graldrich said he would obtain
management approval before placement (as we always should).  Seems to me
they aren't going to get too upset if he does something they approve of.

Confused in Arizona