[Az-Geocaching] Mo' bettah caches!

Artemis Approver artemis.approver at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 21:57:03 MST 2005

Because as I explained to him but he failed to share, it is not the
land manager of that park that groundspeak is concerned with. It is
the land managers of other parks who look at cache placements when
deciding if they should allow any more in there area.

It is the land manager in Nebraska who has decided after seeing
certain areas in California that the best way to avoid the same is to
ban all caches from Nebraska. ... And I quote "Geocaches may not be
placed in the Pioneers Park Nature Center in the western portion of
Pioneers Park, the Sunken Gardens, ot the Antelope Park Rose Garden
due to the sensetive nature of the landscape in these areas."

So as I explained to graldrich and received a nice 'that was a great
explaination' email from him. Groundspeak made the guidelines to
protect its interests in ALL areas that people cache.

Just as people from Oregon and NY come cache and leave caches here,
the land managers of other places will check on other states.