[Az-Geocaching] Mo' bettah caches!

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Mon Mar 7 19:45:02 MST 2005

Pretty simple: the rules have changed.

The 'powertrails' now in existence have been 'grandfathered in'. They
would not be allowed today in any state, province or country under the
current guidlines. I'm not sure if I agree with this policy per se, but
I would rather not have the land managers close down an area entirely
because of one, either. You can bet I'll be hitting one or more of the
'powertrails'  that sparked this  discussion at my earliest opportunity!

Steve