[Az-Geocaching] Mo' bettah caches!

AZBob at aol.com AZBob at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 19:30:36 MST 2005

Well, since Artemis is watching this also, Artemis can you explain why they
can do it in California and we can't have the same in Arizona? Want to say
that  I always thought I'd like to help in the approving department but know
someone  has to make the rules and know I don't now.....I'm sure it very time
consuming  and a no find job!! Still, if some can be accepted in some states it
should be that way for all and I think, if Guy puts together a great trail it
should be accepted. Can you explain California vs. Arizona??

Jeep'en Jumpers