[Az-Geocaching] Re: Power Trail not approved!

Guy Aldrich graldrich at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 19:10:40 MST 2005

Gale,I was trying to do something SPECIAL not ordinary!I wanted
something that when out of state cachers ask about a must do cache or
must do series I wanted the answer to be that trail I was trying to
put together!Right now if someone were to ask me what was my best
caching experience I would say The Bearcreek Powertrail in LaQuinta
,California!
In the end my original plan was so hacked to death it no longer was
even appealing to me!