[Az-Geocaching] Re: Power Trail not approved!

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Fri Mar 4 15:27:08 MST 2005

I'm sitting here shaking my head and thinking about what Scott Sparks just wrote about multi-caches...and at the same time remembering "SPROCKET'S 12 STEP PROGRAM" (GCD812). (hehehehe) ;-)  :-D

SPROCKET'S 12 STEP PROGRAM:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=06608f57-b159-4c5d-8ecb-c125c449e0da

Rand (RandMan)

SCOTT SPARKS WROTE:

Concerning the multi-cache versus multiple individual caches issue, I
would, by far, prefer to see multiple individual caches, each with
their own logbook.  As anyone who has maintained or hunted for a
multi-cache knows, it only takes one missing step of a multi-cache to
make the whole multi-cache worthless and un-findable.