[Az-Geocaching] Re: Power Trail not approved!

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 13:17:58 MST 2005

I realized long ago that they control the game and there isnt much anyone can do about it. Thats life. From what you said though, CoAdmin seems to have given you a reasonable alternative, the 4 multicaches. If I were able to go on a hike, that would make it enough of a reason to go on one. I would consider that worthwhile, and have the satisfaction of a least one find to my credit since odds are I would find one of the multicaches without trouble. It would also have that series appeal to it. Twenty individual caches along a trail would more than likely bore me after the first few.

Thanks RTW. The granddaughter liked the idea, but the old grandmother was not sure about this whole technology/ computer game. I may try and place one across the street from it. The resort is on its last legs now, sadly. Im guessing that it will probably be sold and bulldozed down in a few years. Another unique part of Arizona history torn down for a strip mall or homes.

Guy Aldrich <graldrich at gmail.com> wrote:
The reason I posted this here to begin with is that I was appalled that even if I got
permission from the park to place it they would not approve it! I guess this doesn't bother most of you!I

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898