[Az-Geocaching] Power Trail not approved!

Guy Aldrich graldrich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:45:24 MST 2005

The trails you linked to Dirk are great power trails!You actually have
parts of 3 power trails in the link!One of them was the Bear Creek
series which consisted of mostly micro's but they were well done!If
you started at Fetch riding a bicycle you could coast to the next 19
caches,all are different and well done! The other trails in your link
are all full size normal dersert hides the mountains right beside all
these trail were snow capped !I found the whole area scenic! All I can
say Dirk if you did them lame would not be one of the words used to
descibe any of those trails!I'll admit there was plenty of lame
micro's in town but not on those trails!