[Az-Geocaching] Power Trail not approved!

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 07:12:18 MST 2005

I would need to know more information before I gave an opinion. I
assume they told you more then just NO!  Why not share the information
so we can give you a complete answer.

If your asking for an opinion without knowing anything more, I would
say I am happy. I am sick of the 'its not about the numbers' but I
will do anything include have someone slam my sticker in a container
when I was not there type of cachers.

So anyways, spill the beans on the information you were given and I
will be happy to respond.

ShadowAce