[Az-Geocaching] Re: Power Trail not approved!

Guy Aldrich graldrich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 13:41:28 MST 2005

I tried to be honest and let the approvers know my intentions before
putting this trail together maybe I would have been better off just
doing it,maybe not!Scott,They will not approve a power trail anywhere
in the state,power trails are now against their guidelines! I just
finally recieved a detailed explanation of why they will not approve a
power trail! I will post it when Artemis gives me permission to do so!

Guy