[Az-Geocaching] Power Trail not approved!

Guy Aldrich graldrich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 13:00:03 MST 2005

I enjoyed doing those power trails in California so much I wanted to
share my experience with Arizona geocachers! I just wanted people to
have a great time doing this trail,that was my motive! I was not going
to be alone in putting this trail together,there was going to be 3
other teams involved!A cache every 1/4 mile is alot more incentive to
keep going! I offered to get a petition to do the trail but Coadmin
said it still was not going to happen! He stated Arizona does not need
a power trail ! What upsets me most is if I got my plan approved by
Phoenix Parks and Recreation he (coadmin) would still turn it down!