[Az-Geocaching] virus with gc.com pocket queries???

David Thompsen dthompsen at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 11:40:27 MST 2005

I can tell you that I've had a virus warning pop up through Yahoo Mail also.  The solution I found was to make sure that the PQ is sent as a zip file.  There's some more info in the groundspeak forums on the subject:

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=92437&hl=virus

--Dave, The Cow Spots

Roping The Wind <arizcowboy at hotmail.com> wrote:
Has anyone had problems downloading the Pocket Queries on GC.com from your
emails? Maybe it is just Hotmail.... but sometimes I get this message and I
cannot open the pocket querie file:

Unknown virus scanner failure Virus Found

Anyone else had this problem? Is there indeed a virus being sent out or is
this just a freakin' hotmail thing?

Scott
Team Ropingthewind