[Az-Geocaching] virus with gc.com pocket queries???

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Thu Mar 3 11:38:03 MST 2005

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Roping The Wind wrote:

> Has anyone had problems downloading the Pocket Queries on GC.com from your
> emails? Maybe it is just Hotmail.... but sometimes I get this message and I
> cannot open the pocket querie file:
>
> Unknown virus scanner failure Virus Found
>
> Anyone else had this problem? Is there indeed a virus being sent out or is
> this just a freakin' hotmail thing?

While it was not while doing a PQ, I did get that message last night when I
was trying to look at some safe JPG images my wife forwarded to me on my
hotmail account.  Dunno what to make of it though....

Jim.

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory
University of Arizona