[Az-Geocaching] Impromptu Geocaching event

BOBBI JO CLAYWELL theclaywells at msn.com
Thu Jun 23 21:06:58 MST 2005

So we had a fabulous time tonight at redsox2k4 (Mike's) impromptu cache event! It was a decent night for June, and we had loads of fun searching out the poker run caches. Unfortunately, lots of muggles, which interrupted our poker run (how dare they???), but we all had fun nonetheless! 4wheelingmirage and I even pulled out the "big caching guns" (aka, the strollers so we wouldn't have to chase the kids between caches).  The 200 feet dash was awesome!
Enjoyed meeting Graldrich, AZCactus, and Team360!

Thanks again, Mike, for putting this together - oh, and my kids thank you for the prizes! Bailey isn't letting go of the rubber ducky, and William's busy putting his puzzle together even though I told him to go to bed!

Wonderful time had by the Roamin Rednecks!  Thanks again, RedSox2k4!!!