[Az-Geocaching] PAGING DR. SCOTTI.......

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 15:25:23 MST 2005

I saw a meteor come down a few years ago... I didn't think much of it until
they next morning when the news said that people would be looking in the
Casa Grande area for any remains.

I get off work at 5 AM. One time I was crusing north on Alma School at
Elliot when I looked over and saw one. I asked everyone the next evening if
they saw it, but only one other person saw it. She was also suprised that no
one else saw it. The funny thing about that one was, it was dawn and it was
still pretty bright out.

I seem to recall that people pay some pretty good money for meteorites.

---jake