[Az-Geocaching] out of country caches

connie stahlman cstahlman at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 12:46:39 MST 2005

2 in Zihuatanejo, Mexico, in fact the ONLY 2 there! Saw a
crocodile and 2 monitor lizards on the way to one!

Just went to a 3 day camp event on Pine Mt GCN0PD which has
Oregons observatory on it (run by the UofO). First photo is
the size fire wood we use up here in oregon- and the
second-well- adventure time again!

-On the way home from the campout did one cache and then
decided to do JUST ONE MORE-and went down a wrong road-a
narrow one with deep ditches on both sides- and found it
was dead end with no turn around!!!! and me in the LONG
van!!!!! How I miss the GeoTracker! So I tried to turn
around on a path that was barely wider than my wheel base-
dumb me- should have backed out but it was about .60 miles!
well, had to call road service and get a tow truck to get
me out of there- what a way to end a good weekend-but I had
my leftover pizza and a book to read so just settled back
and waited.