[Az-Geocaching] Is this for real?

ShadoeCache geocache at customsoftwareconsult.com
Fri Jun 10 11:54:56 MST 2005

Prophet Yahweh update:  Attached are two newsletters I recently received.  Listen to the disconcerting tone of the first.  You can almost hear the maniacal laughter.  If you still wonder if the Prophet is operating on all cylinders, reading the second newsletter will remove all doubt.

Subject: [pyufos] You Won't Believe What Was Said About Me And The $750,000 I Am Giving Away!

Dear Group,

You won't believe what this person said to me!

I could not believe my eyes when I read the person's words.

Here they are:

profit yaweh -

this is getting ridiculous and all about money.

this is bad for you.

When I read those words I just could not believe it because the person had attached the email when I said that when I get the money, I was donating it to charitable work and not one penny will go to me.

I can't believe what this person said.

Now, I really know what I am up against.

Wow!

Any way, this is my reply to the person:

Hahahaha!

You hearing about my being blessed with three quartes of a million dollars  may be ridiculous and bad for you, that sound like you really need to re-evaluate your thought process!

You may think that it is looking bad for me, but that does n't matter to me.

I makes me very happy to receive $750,000 that I will be donating to charity like I did.

Did you know that?

Doesn't sound like it.

How is that ridiculous?

How is that bad for me?

Wow!

Me deciding to give $750,000 to serving the needy and me not receiving a single penny is ridiculous and bad!

Hahahahaha!

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!

Wow! I am going to post this one to my group!

Oh my! Oh, my!

You have just made my day and showed me just how the public can be when they don't understand the truth!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Oh hahahahaha

OOOOOO WWWWWEEEEEEEEE!

My goodness!!!!!!

Save this person somebody!!!!!!

Oh hahahahah!!!!!!!!

I got to go this is absolutely unbelievable.

Sincerely,

PY

Subject: [pyufos] I Have Been Diagnosed As Mentally Ill - Part 1

Dear Group,

Just for the record, one day, a few years ago, I heard the voice that calls itself YAHWEH tell me to go see a psychiatrist.

I said no way!

But, let it suffice to say, that as time went on, YAHWEH showed me that this is exactly what he wanted me to do, so I did as I was instructed.

So, I hesitantly went to the Department of Mental Health, in Los Angeles, and saw a psychologist and psychiatrist.

They asked me about the voice I hear that calls itself YAHWEH, how He lives on other planets, and travel around the universe in spaceships.

Then, I told him that spaceships and UFOs appear on my signal and I could prove it.

The psyche looked at me, probably stranger than he has ever looked at anyone before.

Boy, you should have seen the look on his face!

Then, he said something like: Listen closely to me. There is something wrong with you. You have a schizo disorder.

Then, I said: But, how could there be something wrong with me when actual spaceships and UFOs appear on my command and let me film them, and I can show you the footage.

He waved his hands as if it was not possible for it to happen.

And, then he said you may think you filmed something, but you did not film anything.

I said: What!

How can I be mentally ill when the voice I hear, that calls itself YAHWEH, proves it exist to me above any shadow of a doubt?

How can I be mentally ill when the voice I hear, that calls itself YAHWEH, sends UFOs and spaceships on my signal?

You may not understand what is happening with me but how can I be mentally ill?

I am not mentally ill!

And, he said: You may not believe that you are mentally ill, but you are mentally ill.

I said no more.

And, he declared me as mentally ill by the power invested in him by the state of California.

The deep thing about it is that he declared me mentally ill with in a few minutes of talking to me.

I think it was no more than about 10 minutes of talking with me.

To make a long story short, I was declared mentally ill from that day on and currently I am a client at Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health at their Mental Health Authority called "The Village."

Also, I have been given geodon, lithium, risperdal and a couple of other medications to stop me from hearing the Voice that calls itself YAHWEH.

Here is the link to their site:

http://www.village-isa.org

The psychiatrist I have now is not the person I was speaking about.

My current psychiatrist, at "The Village" is Doctor Mark Ragin.

Now, that I have made this known to you in Part 1, I will let you know the conclusion in Part 2 as soon as I can.

The reason why I decided to tell you all this is because so many of you are writing me calling me crazy that I decided that if I let you know that I am crazy, only according to the State of California, maybe you all will feel better and say - now it makes sense.

Sincerely,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh