[Az-Geocaching] Is this for real?

ShadoeCache geocache at customsoftwareconsult.com
Thu Jun 9 23:49:16 MST 2005

Rand,  Here's the newsletter he sent out regarding the check.

Dear List,

Hahaha!

You won't belief this!

Previously, I told you about some one having promised me $750,000 and sent me a check for $4,800 for me to deposit.

Today, the bank account I deposited the $4,800 check into was closed by Bank Of America.

I called the bank and asked about it, and they told me that it was a counterfeit check!

Hahaha! I laughed upon hearing the news!

It was just like I expected.

It appears that someone was attacking me by trying to blow up my bank account.

But, they really failed to accomplish anything real!

Let me explain.

Not long ago, I was contacted and told about the real person who is willing to donate me a very large amount of money which is slightly more than the $750,000 I told you about.

In fact, I have been communicating with the person today.

About the same time, that I was contacted about my real donor,  I heard the voice that calls itself YAHWEH say:

"YOU GOT A LETTER. WATCH OUT. WATCH OUT."

Then, I heard:

"OPEN ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT."

"YOU GOT ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT."

So I opened another bank account.

About that time, I heard the voice say:

"THIS IS IT."

"THIS IS IT."

And, I said. Ok. If it be Your will.

About that same time, I heard:

"YOU HAVE $750,000"

"YOU HAVE $500,000"

Then, I heard to write it down, and I did.

Then, I heard:

"YOU GOT $5,000"

I did not mention this amount in my previous mail to you.

Looking back, it appears that me hearing those amounts was not YAHWEH saying that those where the amounts He would give me.

But, rather, it was Him quoting the amounts that the letter, from my enemies, said I would receive as a hint or sign.

And, those are basically the same quotes from the letter.

I did not know what was going on, or which one of the two donors to believe.

I knew something was up, and that YAHWEH would let me know what it was even though He was keeping the full details from me.

Then, YAHWEH began telling me all about the good He wanted me to do with the money.

The voice I hear that calls its name YAHWEH, even backed my desire to donate the money to a charity of my choice, and not use any of it for myself.

I told you all about the good I heard, and how I was feeling about the money.

As far as I was concerned whatever happen, YAHWEH would let me know and would guide me.

Then, we got the letter with the counterfeit check!

It said that we had $750,000 and that we would receive $500,000 after taxes, fees etc.

In the letter was a check that was for $4,800 which, rounded off is $5,000.

Upon realizing that I had heard these amounts in my visions, before I ever got the letter, It felt real, but I knew something was not right.

I thought about all the prophecies I got and heard from YAHWEH, concerning what I was supposed to do with the large amount of money I was about to receive.

And, I told you all about it.

We took the check and deposited it.

And, the next day my bank account was closed and the bank representatives told me that the check was a counterfeit.

When I heard this, then I was able to interpret all the visions I received about all this.

Initially, the visions were locked, and could not be interpreted until after the fact.

Now, I can see that the visions were two in one.

In it you could see two amounts of money being given to me, one from my enemies and another from the second donor who I am communicating with now.

One was true and the other was false.

Now, that the false one is revealed, I am left to deal with true one.

Today, I made known to my real donor that I wanted to donate all the money to a charity of my choosing, and that I wanted him to come to Las Vegas to see me summon.

It appears that I will have the money soon.

I will keep you posted on it.

But, to those who sent the counterfeit check, I say that it was a feeble little effort that would have left us with no banking account to work with if the merciful, all-seeing, and all-knowing YAHWEH had not told us about your efforts before we ever heard from you.

He knew what you all were planning and told us to open a bank account before you ever sent us your counterfeit check, and it was done.

Now, His operations will continue with no more distractions.

And, not a single penny was lost from the previous account.

It's still business as usual.

It won't be long before I will have good news, on when I am to receive the large amount of money.The real money from my real donor, who I was contacted about before you contacted us.

Sincerely Yours In YAHWEH,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

> PROPHET YAHWEH UPDATE:
> He's not going to be driving a Maybach anytime soon!  George Noory just announced on Thursdays show that the $5,000 check that he received (a first draw toward the ¾ million promised as a donation) was drawn on a closed account.
>
> Rand

> BRIAN WROTE:
> I wonder how long it will take this clown to show up at one of his gatherings driving a Maybach.  :rolleyes:
>
> Brian
> Team A.I.

ShadoeCache
www.geocachingarizona.blogspot.com