[Az-Geocaching] Is this for real?

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Sun Jun 5 16:10:29 MST 2005

At 03:36 PM 6/5/2005, you wrote:

>Now, please don't shoot the messenger. If you have a problem with what I
>said 1) take it up with God and 2) it's a free country and I have free
>speech as much as the next guy and 3) I didn't start the off-topic thread!

It is actually interesting that you bring the religious side up.  The
reason being is that it seems that more and more lately that the UFO folks
have been weaving the whole UFO thing into religion.  Some claim that the
UFOs are angles, others that they are demons.

As an agnostic, I find it far easier to believe that there is other life
out in the universe than there is a supreme being.  However, being an
agnostic, I do keep an open mind. :-)