[Az-Geocaching] The tech support at Magellan collectively is assmart as a mostly retarded hamster

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Thu Jun 2 08:29:00 MST 2005

At 07:36 AM 6/2/2005, you wrote:
>Actually it was not out of warranty and they did not care ware i got it from
>The only reason I was ticked off is that I had to pay to send it in 2
>times and it wasn't really fixed and they lied about the time they tested
>it that's the point I was grateful they would still fix it under warranty
>I an in tech support for a co and if I did that level of testing I would
>get fired

My only experience with Magellan's tech support was just the opposite.  I
had a problem with my Sportrak Pro where it would just turn off by
itself.  Send it in and they had it back to me in no time.  They even
included every possible accessory that was available at the time.  Haven't
had a problem with it since.

It is too bad that you had a problem, but I suspect that you can find
horror stories about any companies tech support, even Garmin.