[Az-Geocaching] Northern AZ......?

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 20:48:52 MST 2005

>From: "Trisha Brasher" <trisha at brasher.com>

>I am assuming that you consider Prescott (which is not that far from
>Sedona) to be CENTRAL AZ, not Northern?
>Or did you forget the well-attended Event Cache we had up here in Prescott
>last July?
>
>:-)
>
>Trisha

I didnt make that event cache last summer. I think that was one of the rare
occasions I got to go back down to Phoenix and so I took advantage of that
for a day or two. Actually, I consider Prescott to be more Central Arizona.
:)  You are on the other side of that big mountain you know!!! ;)  I think
Flagstaff folk might even consider yall in Prescott to be 'flatlanders'???
:) LOL

Scott
Team Ropingthewind