[Az-Geocaching] Northern AZ......?

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Tue Jul 12 21:00:01 MST 2005

To quote Scott, currently in Sedona:   "Seriously, I was thinking lately that it would be cool to have an event
cache up here in Sedona. No one ever does event caches for the Flagstaff and
northern AZ cachers. Would be fun to get them all together."

I am assuming that you consider Prescott (which is not that far from Sedona) to be CENTRAL AZ, not Northern?
Or did you forget the well-attended Event Cache we had up here in Prescott last July?

:-)

Trisha

"I haven't lost my mind, I just can't find the coords"