[Az-Geocaching] Please consider the container you hide

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Sun Jul 10 15:02:31 MST 2005

All the remaining ammo cans I have are going to be sandblasted/painted by a
friend's neighbor for that very reason.  I think it's sheer laziness that
causes people to put them out without covering.  Of course, it's originally
the fault of the military unit responsible for disposing of them by not
covering the concerning portions up.  Despite all mine being covered with a
bright orange paint in the areas where things like 'ball ammo',
'explosives', '1.75" rockets' and the like, I'm still getting them painted
completely over with something else.  Maybe I should paint them with a
hunter orange base and apply camo, and start a theme of caches calls
"UCNTCME".

Brian
Team A.I.