[Az-Geocaching] Please consider the container you hide

Brian Cluff brian at Snaptek.com
Sun Jul 10 09:40:23 MST 2005

Rx4Fun! wrote:
> I thought it was pretty stupid that someone would
> place a cache on June 2, 2005 with the word
> 'explosive' on it but then after reading the owner's
> logs on the page, now I am not so sure!

Now if we could just get the terrorists to write explosives on the sides
of their bombs, and place them in places that wouldn't cause any deaths
if they were to go off, the world would be a better place.

...Tonight on the 10 o'clock news, terrorists blow up another tree in
the middle of Yosemite National forest, if their demands aren't met, we
are afraid that they might blow up another one.

Anyway, on a serious note, how hard is it to buy a can a spray paint and
  spend the 3 seconds that it takes to cover up the "evilness" of the
can.... and it's not like it's all that expensive... one can will cover
up a ton of amo can evilness... it's just common sense.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek