[Az-Geocaching] think on this one---

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Mon Jul 4 17:24:55 MST 2005

Dirk,
I hate you!!  I have been trying to solve your puzzle and you solved it
in the blink of an eye....
Did I say "I hate you" I have pulled hair from every part of my body and
scribbled on countless bits of
paper trying to make sense out of the cache that Connie mentioned.
GCP352  it don't make sense to me
either.....
Bob Smith, Petite Elite, Prescott

ShadowAce wrote:

Connie,
It is a puzzle cache.
I solved it this morning after reading your email about it.
All of the information to find the container is on the cache page. :)
Dirk

On 7/3/05, AZcachemeister
<azcachemeister at getnet.com>
wrote: Don't bother...

connie stahlman wrote:
GCP352
any suggestions??
Hope you all have a nice 4th-

The house I am housesitting at till the 18th has 1 dog, 2 cats,
2 parakeets, 21 chickens (about 13 eggs per day!) and an acre
of garden - fresh everything to eat!! even asparagus and
cauliflower plus all the normal garden things.