[Az-Geocaching] Merry Christmas Caching presents

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Thu Dec 29 20:22:06 MST 2005

I have looked at the Mag. Exp. 600. A few items I am concerned about.
1) While it does have a USB port, it does not have a serial port. Some
programs still don't have USB support for interface support.
2) The batteries are rechargeable. Can they be replaced with AAs? That
would be an issue for me on trips or backcountry hikes. Can't replace
the batteries.
3) I don't like the way if feels in the hand?

The SD card is a big item, however....

Anybody want to comment further?