[Az-Geocaching] Artemis

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Wed Dec 21 17:07:29 MST 2005

Meh.  While not the best time of year (is there really a GOOD time of
year?), I'm done with the matter.  I felt that a friend was being attacked
and stepped up to defend them, plain and simple.  Every once in awhile,
trolls invade any online venue, and unfortunately there isn't much one can
do to stop such activity before something happens and they spout off to
incite something.

Hopefully this is the last we hear from our mystery listserv rash.

Brian
Team A.I.