[Az-Geocaching] geocaching.com users web page

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:33:36 MST 2005

Ok.. quick update to my last post..

Actually, my oldest logs... those dating around early 2002... are not
linking to a porn page. When you click on it, it just says yahoo page could
not be found. So any logs before sometime in March 2002, the link is just a
dead Yahoo page. After that, I went to a different free personal web site
hosting with Bravenet.com. Those links, from about March 2002 thru June of
2003... are the ones that link to the porn site. Sometime in late 2003, I
then went to a commercial paid hosting service for my business... which is
not linked to any of my logs. That hosting site is also where I now host
that personal web site.

Anyways, there are still several hundred if not still 500 or so logs that
have the link to the porn site on them.

I wonder if GC.com has a system in which to remove all those links without
having to delete my logs and make me re-post them again (again, something I
am not going to do!).

Scott
Team Ropingthewind