[Az-Geocaching] Most caches in a day!

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Wed Dec 7 05:46:05 MST 2005

If I read the last line of this cache entry correctly, Omniterranaut
just outdid BTDT! And, by quite a nice margin too.

Congratulations! I am interested in more of the story of the day. Are
you on the list? Share the experiance of 118 caches in 24 hours! That
had to be a long day!

* November 25 by omniterranaut
<http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=ed1f8939-6b58-4a68-8838-917df103fa47>*
(367 found)
Wow! What a day (and night)! Today I went on a caching marathon to set a
new record for most finds in a day. Non-stop. Midnight to midnight. It
was a quite an ordeal and hopefully the record will stand so I don’t
have to go through it again. In retrospect, racing through these caches
was not as satisfying as it could have been if I hadn’t been rushing
from one cache to another. Thanks for the cache.
TN/LN/SL

OTN (Omniterranaut)

Cache 95 of 118 for the day