[Az-Geocaching] Looking for a belt clip for the Magellan

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Tue Dec 6 21:14:31 MST 2005

Steve,

I agree with you for the best part of your suggestion.  I do have a time
or two that I would like to have the belt clip option.  I do have the
mobile cradle for it and a pouch on my fanny pack to put it in.  If I am
just walking as I need to do since my back operation I like to use the
GPS to measure my distance.  My wife and I might do some walking around
the neighborhood and I would like a better idea of just how far we have
traveled...  If you are serious, I'll pay the postage at the very least:

Bob Smith, 1718 Buena Vista Trail, Prescott, AZ 86305

Thanks