[Az-Geocaching] Upcoming 5th anniversary of First Phoenix Geocachers "Happy Hour"

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Sat Dec 3 21:21:24 MST 2005

I checked the page for this cache...12 teams in attendance.
The last get-together type event I attended (in Tucson mind you), 47
teams and nearly 100 bodies. Is Hooters ready for this?

Personally I'd prefer the original location for authenticity reasons.
;-) The original date would be best as well, but a Saturday date is more
fair to those teams inhabiting the distant lands.