[Az-Geocaching] About 4 wheeling and caching names and memories

crystalh at cox.net crystalh at cox.net
Thu Aug 25 08:43:08 MST 2005

You mean all that stuff that went flying at me when we did Elk Rub is "minimalist"??!!!!!  I would have to say that going with Apryl and Shellei (boatierra) and the munchkin to the Elk Rub cache up near Flagstaff is my most memorable.  It was my first 4 wheeling experience and we got to deal with an 18 month old's upset tummy from car-sickness!!  LOL!

My geocaching name is KISS (keep it simple, stupid).  Hinkle is my last name and I was going to TRY to get my hubby involved, so that made it the House part.  Lo and behold, that didn't work out.  I'm thinking of changing my name, but I guess if we have kids some day, we'll need something to signify more than one of us ;)